Monday 27 August 2012

Woman to give all her fortune for true love


We have, time and again, read fictions and poetry depicting the love stories of rich and the poor. Hundreds of flicks have been made to show richest heir’s love for a poor man who has to do odd jobs to make his both ends meet. Well, if you thought this can only make surrealistic stories to make your eyes brim with tears, you are wrong!

As if in a work of fiction, a young Chinese woman, who owns a villa, a luxury car and has a hefty pay package, is looking for love on the streets of China's Wuhan city, with a banner that reads "a man with a true understanding of life".

When agencies reported this story last week, I was wondering if this was true. I have this general skepticism when it comes to women in particular. But the news agency reported that "rich, beautiful overseas-returnee with a villa, a Benz and an annual salary of 300,000 yuan ($47,100) is seeking a man with a true understanding of life," as saying the banner held by the three bodyguards in a square in Wuhan, Hubei province.

There must some women, very rare, who is ready to give all what they have in return for ‘true love’. "I was born in Wuhan, and I also want to find my husband here," Yezi was quoted as saying. "I don't need him to be rich. I only ask for a better understanding of life."
But now the question that is puzzling me is if there is much of ‘true love’ left over for that Chinese woman to find! 

No comments:

Post a Comment