Wednesday 25 July 2012

Winter morn rapture


You stand like a fairy
In the silence of the attic
And me, like a wayward thief
Come calling on a winter morn

While you gently close the door
And go inside to get me coffee
I sit alone, waiting for your return
With that enticing smile

You come to me, with your killing looks
You engulf me like a breeze so smooth
I fall into a catnap, laden with dreams
You stand there, like an elf in the cavern

Your eyes are wide, weary and sad
I feel the moist in those dark shiny things
I come close to you
And you get so fragile

You fall into my hands
You heave a sigh so high
Me, turn into a rising blaze  
And swallow you into my burning soul

I kiss on your lips, soft and sweet
Fondle your hair and lean to your heart
Your silky touch and warm breath
Send me to frenzy, so dreamlike

I feel your heartbeats
I hold you tight
You now kiss me with all the might
And we both twine into one

I take your pains, all for me
I wipe your tears, grasp your palms
You take my love, all for you
And lo, the world comes to a grinding halt….

No comments:

Post a Comment