Monday 23 July 2012

Transgressor


Guilt, grumpiness and a niggling pain
Creep into my mind at the crack of dawn
The umbrage grows deep within
And I abhor myself so bad for being

Yesterday night when the sky was dark
When birds were snoozing in nests so calm
When angels were hovering in mortals’ dreams
When a moist wind was soothing the souls

I ceased to become a man with a heart
And turned into a wolf, spiteful and famished
I jumped on the lamb, hapless and virtuous
Battered her into a blood-spattered flesh

I trampled her mind, making it tremble
With fear of a demon that loomed so large
I drank her tears and gratified my greed
And pushed her into a pit so deep

What was I becoming, I never knew
It was all under the spell of a fiend
I shattered her dreams, sucked her blood
Drained her eyes of tears of all times

I don’t deserve mercy for sure
I don’t cry for clemency at all
All I need is your hatred so hard
Loath me world, for I am a brute

She was a seraph, too full of love
Who filled my heart with passion so great
And what did I do, ungrateful creep
Crushed her cheer for the days to come

Hatred I seek, odium I beg
‘Cause, I love her a lot from the depth of my heart  

No comments:

Post a Comment