Sunday 22 July 2012

The last night...


Crystal, amber and brightly carved
I have many of them
Tonight I’ll fill them with sparkling poison
And will say cheers to God…
And when the venom overpowers my cerebellum 
I’ll complain to Him
About who trampled my lush green thoughts
Those who unleashed a poltergeist
In my mind’s courtyard
Those who took me to the labyrinth of sins

Tonight Coleridge will come to my dream
And will wail over his writer’s block
I will share my poison with him
And will make him sleep

Tonight I’ll fly down to New York
And will go to brothel with Jordan Belfort
I will give my love to the woman of the night
And take her passion in return
When adrenaline rushes and body sweats
I’ll give a soft peck on her red, red cheek

Tonight, I’ll cut my veins
And I’ll bleed to my death
And will take my wineglasses
On my way to the netherworld

I won’t forget to keep my love
For the progeny to come
I’ll bequeath my roguishness
To all the wicked souls  

No comments:

Post a Comment