Tuesday 31 July 2012

Way to the angel of love...

I’m chained in a wheeled cage
And pushed into a warren
Where wolves and hyenas flourish
And vultures slyly watch

It is the land of ghosts
Of blood and rotting corpse
Of spooky screams and horrid stink
It is the land of the lost

I can see gluttonous eyes
Roving over me
And cherry red drops
Dripping from the lips

And here comes a laughing chimp
That pulls my cage along
Laughing and whistling all the way
As hungry beasts run behind

Where am I taken away?
I do not know
Am I taken to the deep, dark world
Of eternal nothingness?

As I brood over the puzzling question
Comes the voice from nowhere
“You are taken to the boudoir of the princess
You silly moron.
You are bound to the angel of love
Who keeps her candles burn for you!”

No comments:

Post a Comment