Friday 27 July 2012

When the sky drops down…


Huge waves embrace the sandy beach

A lone eagle flies around in the distant skies

Silvery froths draw fascinating figures

Scattered oyster shells group and then regroup

Blowing breeze makes an unending whistle

Wayward crabs try to cling to some rocks

The mast of a vessel rises from the deep

Slowly moving to the shoreline so slow

We lay on our back in the sprawling sand

Gazing at the sky, and myriad pictures

That clouds form in the canvas of firmament

The whole world comes under heavenly dome

Now the blue turns a blanket

It falls on us, who lay on the sand

No, it is now nothing but a feathery bed

Passion is strong, pangs so blissful

Lips search for each other

Tongues so hungry to feel the throbs

Of each cells on the silky skin

I see your love, I feel your thrill

And I find your caress a divine one

I turn wild, full of fondness…

You are the queen of my craving soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment